Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

My tweet is harmless, people!

 
I tweeted about the traffic logjam around the Central Mosque, Alausa on Friday to guide those planning to head in that direction. While the overwhelming majority appreciated the tweet for what it was, and retweeted it severally, a few others took offence and reacted on my TL.

 
I would like to keep the records straight. It was simply a tweet to guide others, and this is consistent with my long-held practice as I move around Lagos. The practical utility of the social networks, for me derives largely from the useful information, such as this, that users exchange with each other.

 
I do not qualify to judge anyone. As someone once said, if you were not nailed on the cross for their sake, you are probably not the right person to judge them!

No comments: