Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

Heidi Klum confirms involvement with bodyguard


Heidi Klum
So Heidi Klum and bodyguard Martin Kirsten are officially involved—sort of.

On Wednesday’s “Katie”, Klum said, "I don't even know if I can even call it that. I don't know, it just started. So I don't know. I don't know where it's going to go."

Seal infamously aired alleged dirty laundry about his estranged ex, claiming that she was having an affair with “the help.”

The “Project Runway” host denies involvement with Kirsten when she was married to the singer, but told the talk show host he’s a “great man.”

"I've known him for four years and he's been with our family for the last four years. He's cared for, our entire family mostly for our four children, helped us tremendously. I trust him. ... I mean, I trust him with my children's life. He's a great man, you know and we just got to know each other from a completely different side."

The model also hinted at the status of her relationship with the “Kiss From a Rose” singer.

"I don't know if we're the greatest friends right now ... especially the things that he said ... you know I just saw him ... we were talking and we're in an OK place. ... It's a work in progress. You have to take it one day at a time. It's hard especially when you are in the public eye too. You know you're always you're always going to have people looking at you closely at everything you do. And they also don't always see exactly how it really is."

 She admits she wasn’t too happy with the cheating accusations.

"I don't love that. ... obviously it's not true. When you know I've never looked at another man while I was with him and it's hard when you think that he thinks that. Or that ... he's hurt. He's moved on, you know, and we separated and he's moved on and so have I. And it's very hard when, when you then start seeing somebody again, for the first time it's hard then when all of a sudden everyone is watching you. It's almost like you can't even have a real, proper chance in a way. -New York Post
 

 

No comments: